ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 62.1-2019
Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality
(Supersedes ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2016)
The revised 2019 edition of the standard includes significant changes, including:
- New informative tables of ventilation rates per unit area for checking new and existing buildings ventilation calculations
- Simplified version of the Ventilation Rate Procedure improving calculations for system ventilation efficiency and zone air distribution effectiveness
- Modified Natural Ventilation Procedure calculation methodology
- Revised scope to specifically identify occupancies previously not covered
- Natural ventilation now requires considering the quality of the outdoor air and interaction of the outdoor air with mechanically cooled spaces.
- Humidity control requirements are now expressed as dew point and not as relative humidity.
For more information and purchase of ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 62.1-2019 : Click Here