High-Performance Buildings Simplified: Designing, Constructing, And Operating Sustainable Commercial Buildings (5th Edition)
More than just an introductory text, High-Performance Buildings Simplified is a concise resource for anyone looking to keep the basics of sustainable buildings close at hand.
With a significant basis in the ASHRAE GreenGuide, now itself in its fifth edition, High-Performance Buildings Simplified introduces readers to the fundamentals of:
- Building design and commissioning
- Sustainability, including water and energy conservation
- Indoor air quality and indoor environmental quality
- Materials selection, construction, and operations and maintenance
- Energy informatics, smart grid, and resilience
- Future trends Each chapter includes a list of industry-standard terms as well as self-guided and instructor-led exercises.
- Case studies and more than 30 supplemental files containing additional in-depth information and relevant articles round out the practical content.
For more information and purchase of High Performance Building Simplified (5th Edition) : Click Here